Warrior Diagnostics, Inc. is a Veteran owned, CLIA Certified and CAP Accredited, Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory located in Loveland, Colorado. We are passionate about improving the lives of people and helping our strategic partners thrive.
COVID-19 Testing Services
Fusion PPE has partnered with Warrior Diagnostic to add COVID-19 Testing to our service offering. Warrior Diagnostics is a veteran-owned, CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited, molecular laboratory that received FDA/EUA Approval for COVID-19 Testing. USA TODAY mentioned them as a lab ready to help with capacity and turnaround times under 48-hours.
Finds out if a person has a current infection.
- EUA Approved – Accuracy Rate – Sensitivity 98%, Specificity 100%.
- 24-48 hour results (M-F) – In the last 30-Days, 100% of results were under 48-hours.
- Patient Comfort – a shallow, nasal collection that can be self-administer (supervised).
- Includes – shipping, test kit, return packaging and shipping
- Result Summaries and Individual Reports.
- Flexible Payment Options – cash price or insurance billed.
- NO Contracts or cancellation fees.
- Requires – a healthcare professional to oversee the collection process.
Rapid Antibody (IgG/IgM) Test
Tells you if you had a previous infection.
- EUA Approved.
- Accuracy Rate – Sensitivity 98%, Specificity 100%.
- Fast Results – 2-10 minutes.
- All necessary reagents provided – No equipment needed.
- Stocked in the USA and available for overnight delivery.
- Only available to CLIA certified laboratories that can perform moderate to high-complexity tests.
Warrior Diagnostics is a Full Service EUA Approved COVID-19 Lab Partner that is offering 2 types
of testing – viral and antibody.
- A viral test (PCR Test) tells you if you have a current infection.
- An Antibody Test tells you if you had a previous infection.