4-Step Product Methodology
Click the tabs below to review our comprehensive plan
- 1: Review Guidelines
- 2: Understand How COVID-19 Spreads
- 3: Business Diagnostic
- 4. Provide Product Solutions
Recommendations for Salons based on OSHA/CDC Guidelines
Customer and Stylist Safety
- All stylists are required to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth.
- Stylists will wash their hands frequently, wear gloves and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon’s highly-trafficked areas for use in between and during services.
- Stylist stations and salon chairs are wiped down and sanitized in between all services with an EPA Registered Disinfectant.
- Each customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any service begins.
- While shampooing the clients hair at the sink, the stylist will wear personal eye protection/face shield. Additionally, during the shampoo, the client will have their face protected.
- Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently. Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, and any other frequently-handled items.
- There will be no food or beverages permitted in the salon.