Level II Surgical Mask
Protect others and yourself with our breathable single-use surgical face mask made of three layers of nonwoven material. The surgical mask is certified ASTM F-2100 Level II. Its inner and outer layers are a polypropylene spun bound nonwoven fabric, while the middle layer is a polypropylene melt blown nonwoven fabric. These masks are easy to travel with to shield against airborne pollutants and large particles and fluids. It should be disposed of after use.
The soft elastic ear loops and bendable nose clip create a comfortable fit that minimizes air from entering. The nose clip is a metal wire with a plastic covering. This versatile mask fits adults and most children and is great to keep in a first aid kit and on-hand in public areas where social distancing is difficult.
- Fluid Resistance (Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance) ASTM F 1862: Standard Test Method for Resistance of Surgical Mask to Penetration by Synthetic Blood
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ASTM F 1215-89 Standard Test Method for Determining the Initial Efficiency of Flat Sheet Filter Medium in an Airflow Using Latex Spheres
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ASTM F2101-01 Standard Test Method for Evaluating the BFE of surgical masks using a Biological Aerosol of Staphylococcus aureus.
- Differential Pressure (Delta P) MIL-M-36945C Standard
- Flammability (Flame Spread) Testing (Class 1) CPSC CS-191-53 Flammability Test Method (16 CFR 1610) Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles
- Produced in an ISO certified, FDA audited plant