- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA – PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR – – PHG Particulate Respirator face masks are manufactured in Paterson, NJ from globally sourced material.
- CDC NIOSH-APPROVED – Model 5160 approval # TC-84A-PH15 – certified for at least 95% percent particulate filtration efficiency. PHG masks are NIOSH N95 compliant. (https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/topics/respirators/disp_part/N95list1sect2-p.html)
- FDA REGISTERED FACILITY – Owner/operator Number – 10079362
- EXCELLENT FIT—Individual mask size MEASURES 5.25” x 5.25”. The adjustable nosepiece can be shaped easily along your nose to prevent leakage and insure a proper fit. The elastic head-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION—This NIOSH approved respirator mask is manufactured of high-quality latex free materials and provides at least 95% filtration efficiency and reliable breathing protection.
Particulate Respirator N95 NIOSH CDC Approved Face Mask
MADE IN USA
• Elastic headstraps for secure fit
• Foam Cushion for comfort on the inner side of mask
• Fitted nose clip for comfort
• Premium filter
How to Wear
1. Unfold the respirator.
2. Place the respirator against your face with the noseclip across the bridge of your nose. Hold the respirator on your face and positions the respirator under the chin.
3. Pull the bottom strap over your head, position it around the neck, below the ear.
4. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head.
5. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
6. The respirator must be checked before each use. To perform the user seal check, place both hands completely over the respirator, being careful not to disturb the position, and exhale sharply. If air leaks around your nose, adjust the noseclip as described in Step 5. If air leaks at respirator edges, adjust the straps back along the sides of your head. Perform seal check again if adjustment is made. If you cannot achieve a proper fit, see your supervisor. Do not enter area requiring respirator use.
”Very pleased! I had to fly this holiday season to visit my daughter who was expecting and I was scared out of my wits. This mask helped me feel the most protected while not being unbearable for such a long flight. Will be ordering more for future visits to my grandchild!Marta N.Narbeth