Foldable Face Mask
The N95 Respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user. This product has a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil.
This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- High Pressure Synthetic Blood Resistance. Protects wearer from exposure to airborne diseases such as COVID-19, influenza, or TB.
Designed to provide a maximum barrier protection with a close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles
- Fluid Resistance – ASTM F 1862 approved (Nelson Labs)Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and
- liquid aerosols that do not contain oil
- Meets NIOSH and Nelson Labs CFR 84.180
- Inhalation/Exhalation resistance tests
- Meets NIOSH CFR 84.181 Sodium Chloride (NaCl) – N95
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) = 99.9% @ 0.1 micron
- PFE – ASTM F 1215-89 approved (Nelson Labs)
- Flammability (Flame Spread) tested (Class 1)
- CPSC CS-191-53 and 16 CFR 1610 approved (Nelson Labs)CDC / FDA / NIOSH Approved TC-84A-9221
- Latex free
Instructions for use
- Suitable for protecting the mouth, nose, and chin to airborne particles, and block liquid aerosols, blood, body fluids and secretions.
- For adult use only
- Do not wash
- Store in a cool, dry, clean, place away from fire and contamination.
- Store between -20°C and 38°C (-4°F and 100°F) with relative humidity below 80%
- Expiration date: 2 years after production
3-Step check before use
- Do not use if the packaging has been opened or damaged.
- Check if the elastic bands are in good condition and not damaged.
- Check that the metallic strip is not broken
Please note, the below are cleaning and washing guidelines and not medical recommendations.
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up.
- Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth.
- Adjust the metallic strip over the bridge of the nose by using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit.
- Perform a fit test according to instructions.
- Place both hands over the mask.
- Take a deep breath and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask collapses inward as you inhale.
- Then exhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask bulges outward as you exhale.
- If air leaks, reposition the mask, tighten the metallic stripe and reposition the elastic bands for a better fit. Follow steps 1-3 again until the fit has been achieved.
- Masks that have passed the fitting test are now safe to use.
- Facial hair or other facial features may prevent the mask from achieving a proper fit. If a tight seal is not achievable, please DO NOT use this product.
- If you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms, leave the contaminated area immediately.