Strategic Partnership Between NEXClean & Fusion PPE
- Simply stated, germs are everywhere; and cleaning chemicals are hazardous and costly.
- According to a survey by the Center for Research and Public Policy (CRPP), 51% of food workers come to work sick.
- Enveloped viruses, such as the Coronavirus, can survive for extended periods on surfaces.
- A 20-year longitudinal study by scientists at the University of Bergen in Norway found that using cleaning products can be as harmful as smoking 20 cigarettes a day.
- Mobile disinfection programs that leave your facility protected between services.
- Application of hospital grade disinfectant AND residual antimicrobial coating that provides long lasting protection from germs and microbes.
- Solution coats the surface and protects for up to 90 days!
- Dispersed by combination of fogging and electrostatic spray technologies to ensure maximum surface coverage.
- EPA registered and approved for food contact surfaces.
- Solution forms a covalent bond with the surface and creates a microbiostatic antimicrobial coating.
- The coating forms a nano-bed shield of spikes, each of which carry a positive charge that attracts the negatively charged bacteria.
- Once attracted, the molecular spikes pierce the cell and rupture its cell membrane, causing that bacterial microorganism to die.
- Found in independent studies to be effective against a wide array of microbes, including Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, various Salmonella strains, black mold, athlete’s foot, Influenza A, skin infections, and others.
- Water based solution is environmentally conscious.
- Solution adheres to porous and non-porous surfaces.
- No rinse is required, even for food contact surfaces.
- Solution is colorless and odorless.
- Day to day cleaning will not impact the solution coating.
- Protection begins in 60 seconds and remains effective for up to 90 days.
- SDS Sheets are available.
- Crews arrive at agreed upon time, with 24/7 availability.
- From left to right and from top to bottom, crews spray solutions across facility.
- Spray coverage is ceiling to floor, including all common areas and bathrooms.
- Disinfectant is sprayed first and given at least 15 minutes to dry.
- Surfaces need 20 minutes to dry before ready for service or occupancy.
- NEXClean Seal of Approval
- Marketing materials provided highlighting YOUR efforts to provide a safe environment.
- With regular disinfection services, clients receive comprehensive collateral pieces for their facility:
- Seal of Approval Plaque
- Countertop pieces
- Window clings
- Tri-fold brochures
- Pre-formatted social media posts