Foldable Face Mask
Our NIOSH approved N95 Respirator Mask provides maximum protection from Covid-19 and other airborne diseases. It has a 95 percent filter efficiency, which is even higher with solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. It is a form-fitting respirator face mask with an elastic headband to ensure it is secure on the user’s face at all times.
This is a foldable mask with three layers of fabric and does not contain any natural rubber latex. The inner layer is a polypropylene spun bound nonwoven fabric, the middle layer is a polypropylene melt blown nonwoven and hot air cotton fabric, while the outer layer is a polypropylene and nylon spandex blend.
- Fluid Resistance – ASTM F 1862 approved (Nelson Labs) Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and
- Meets NIOSH and Nelson Labs CFR 84.180
- Inhalation/Exhalation resistance tests
- Meets NIOSH CFR 84.181 Sodium Chloride (NaCl) – N95
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) = 99.9% @ 0.1 micron
- PFE – ASTM F 1215-89 approved (Nelson Labs)
- Flammability (Flame Spread) tested (Class 1)
- CPSC CS-191-53 and 16 CFR 1610 approved (Nelson Labs )CDC / FDA / NIOSH Approved TC-84A-9221
- High Pressure Synthetic Blood Resistance
- Latex free
- Produced in an ISO certified, FDA audited plant
Instructions for use
- Hold the respirator with both hands with the metallic strip facing up
- Cover your nose and your mouth with the respirator and secure the ear loops over your ears
- If needed adjust the respirator to completely cover your nose and chin
- Adjust the metallic nose strip over the bridge of your nose for a former fit
- Ensure full coverage and the proper fit or the respirator
3-Step check before use
- Check that the packaging has not been opened or damaged. If it appears to be compromised in any way do not use the respirator.
- Check the elastic bands are in good conditions and are not damaged.
- Check the condition of the metallic strip.
Please note, the below are cleaning and washing guidelines and not medical recommendations.
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up.
- Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth.
- Adjust the metallic strip over the bridge of the nose by using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit.
- Perform a fit test according to instructions.
- Place both hands over the respirator.
- Take a deep breath in and hold in the breath for a few seconds. As you do this the respirator should collapse in.
- Release the breath for a few seconds, simultaneously the respirator should bulge outward.
- If you notice any air leaking during steps 1 through 3 adjust the fit of the respirator. Adjust the metallic strip, ear loops, and position of the respirator as needed and start the Fit Test from the beginning.
- If you can complete this fit test adequately, the respirator is safe to use. If you are unable to achieve a tight seal and proper fit do not use the product.
- Additionally, if at any time you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms while wearing this respirator, leave the contaminated area immediately and find a safe place to remove the respirator.
Susan A Miller (verified owner) –
These masks were recommended by one of our fit testing organizations in WA state. So far we have had many pass their fit test with this particular mask. They are easy to use. My only recommendation is that when taken out of the package be sure to flatten the aluminum strip prior to donning. Company delivered fast and as promised. We’ll be back.
Ellen Zank (verified owner) –
Well-made comfortable masks. Excellent customer service
Erika (verified owner) –
Great masks , comfortable fit and great customer service . Arrived in 3 days .