Foldable Face Mask
Our NIOSH approved N95 Respirator Mask provides maximum protection from Covid-19 and other airborne diseases. It has a 95 percent filter efficiency, which is even higher with solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. It is a form-fitting respirator face mask with an elastic headband to ensure it is secure on the user’s face at all times.
This is a foldable mask with three layers of fabric and does not contain any natural rubber latex. The inner layer is a polypropylene spun bound nonwoven fabric, the middle layer is a polypropylene melt blown nonwoven and hot air cotton fabric, while the outer layer is a polypropylene and nylon spandex blend.
- Fluid Resistance – ASTM F 1862 approved (Nelson Labs) Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and
- Meets NIOSH and Nelson Labs CFR 84.180
- Inhalation/Exhalation resistance tests
- Meets NIOSH CFR 84.181 Sodium Chloride (NaCl) – N95
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) = 99.9% @ 0.1 micron
- PFE – ASTM F 1215-89 approved (Nelson Labs)
- Flammability (Flame Spread) tested (Class 1)
- CPSC CS-191-53 and 16 CFR 1610 approved (Nelson Labs )CDC / FDA / NIOSH Approved TC-84A-9221
- High Pressure Synthetic Blood Resistance
- Latex free
- Produced in an ISO certified, FDA audited plant
Instructions for use
- Hold the respirator with both hands with the metallic strip facing up
- Cover your nose and your mouth with the respirator and secure the ear loops over your ears
- If needed adjust the respirator to completely cover your nose and chin
- Adjust the metallic nose strip over the bridge of your nose for a former fit
- Ensure full coverage and the proper fit or the respirator
3-Step check before use
- Check that the packaging has not been opened or damaged. If it appears to be compromised in any way do not use the respirator.
- Check the elastic bands are in good conditions and are not damaged.
- Check the condition of the metallic strip.
Please note, the below are cleaning and washing guidelines and not medical recommendations.
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up.
- Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth.
- Adjust the metallic strip over the bridge of the nose by using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit.
- Perform a fit test according to instructions.
- Place both hands over the respirator.
- Take a deep breath in and hold in the breath for a few seconds. As you do this the respirator should collapse in.
- Release the breath for a few seconds, simultaneously the respirator should bulge outward.
- If you notice any air leaking during steps 1 through 3 adjust the fit of the respirator. Adjust the metallic strip, ear loops, and position of the respirator as needed and start the Fit Test from the beginning.
- If you can complete this fit test adequately, the respirator is safe to use. If you are unable to achieve a tight seal and proper fit do not use the product.
- Additionally, if at any time you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms while wearing this respirator, leave the contaminated area immediately and find a safe place to remove the respirator.